Opal Paint BrushGroup code # 311
Paint brushes from the professional Opal series offer a perfect balance between work performance and price. The three-stage finishing process, used in the manufacture of this type of brushes, ensures good results and
even application of the paint without the bristles shedding during work. If used and stored properly, the product is reusable.
- To be used with: alkyd paints, varnishes, enamels and primers; bitumen;
varnishes for wood
- Width of the paintbrush: from 20mm. to 100mm.
- Thickness: from 12mm. to 14mm.
- Tops: 90%
- Bristle color: natural
- Resin: special epoxy resin
- Material of the handle: plastic
- Fixing the head to the handle: nailing
- Additional features: hanging hole
|Code||Size||Pcs in package|