Antares Ltd. is a family owned company, founded in 1996 and specialized in manufacturing paint rollers, paintbrushes and tools for professional and home applications. Since our foundation, our main goals have always been:
- to ensure consistent high quality and long service life of our products;
- to provide an individual approach towards meeting the needs of each customer and user;
- to constantly update our technological equipment and improve the production process;
- to win and preserve the trust of all our customers and suppliers.
In our commitment to achieve these goals, we have developed a fully closed production cycle by producing all components and details we need and purchasing only raw materials.
Our primary task has always been to satisfy your every need, to meet all of your requirements and to go beyond your expectations.
The choice of brush is not only important to achieve perfect
painting results. Antares’ Platinum Angled Outdoor Brush has an
angled handle that makes it comfortable to use for your wrists
- High capacity PP, PS and PE pipe extrusion line
- Computerized mould injection machines for plastic production
- PLC controlled fully automatic wire bending and handleinserting machine
- Continuous inkjet marking machines (CIJ)
- C02 laser marking machines
- Fiber laser marking machine