Antares Ltd. is registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency under Unified Identity Code (UIC) 127002756 and address: Shumen, 8 Preslav Str.
- the lawfulness of the processing of personal data;
- the appropriateness of the processing of personal data;
- proportionality of the processing of personal data;
- up-to-dateness of the processed personal data.
We collect and process personal data only in accordance with the local and European legislation.
Contact information of Antares Ltd. regarding the protection of personal data:
8, Preslav Str
Contact with a Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and definitions
Personal data is any information about an individual, who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly by an identification number or by one or more specific features.
Processing of personal data is any action or set of actions that may be performed on personal data by automatic or other means. Some of these actions are: collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, restoring, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, disseminating, providing, updating or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying.
Type of the collected personal data
We collect personal data you provide us and which can identify you as an individual. The collected personal data may include your:
- phone number
- e-mail address
Antares Ltd. does not knowingly collect data from people under 18 years of age and does not sell products to such people. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in the online and mobile activities and interests of their children and to ask minors not to provide any personal information.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
By providing your personal data to Antares Ltd. you agree that we will use the information:
- to respond to your inquiry;
- to advise you on the use of our products;
- to ask for your opinion on our products and services;
- to ask for your opinion when developing new products;
- to execute an order you made;
- to use your information for internal purposes such as checks, data analysis and surveys.
Storage of personal data
Disclosure of your personal information
Antares Ltd. has the right to disclose the processed personal data only to the following categories of exhaustively listed people:
- The person to whom the data relates;
- People to whom the right of access is provided in a statutory instrument or
- People acting as processors of personal data on the basis of an explict contract.
Rights of individuals
By providing us with your personal data, you have the following irrevocable rights:
- to be informed of the purposes for which your personal data is collected;
- to correct your personal data;
- to limit the amount of processing of your personal data;
- to be notified when there is a breach of the protection of your personal data;
- to request the transfer of your personal data to another administrator;
- to withdraw at any time your consent, on the basis of which we process your personal data;
- to complain to the Commissioner`s office about the way your personal data is processed;
- to check the up-to-dateness of your personal information
Procedure for the exercise of the rights of individuals
Antares Ltd. has implemented technology, management processes and policies, aimed at maintaining the security of your data. According to the applicable laws, Antares Ltd. provides individuals with access to the personal information they have provided to Antares Ltd. and the ability to review and correct data, or to request anonymization, blocking, or deletion when applicable.
In order to exercise your rights, please write to email@example.com. To protect the privacy and security of your data when submitting an access request, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and ask you to provide at least the following information:
- e-mail address;
- description of the request;
- a preferred form of information delivery.
In order to avoid providing the requested information to unauthorized persons, Antares Ltd. reserves the right to request additional data to identify you unambiguously.
How we protect your personal data
In order to ensure adequate protection of your personal data, Antares Ltd. has developed a number of Internal Rules, Policies and Procedures that regulate the duties of our associates in the processing of personal data. In our work, we apply all the necessary organizational and technical measures, provided for in the relevant regulatory acts, as well as the best practices from the international ISO standards of the 27000 series.
Links to other Internet sites
The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types. Session cookies are deleted as soon as your visit to our website ends.Persistent cookies remain stored on your device far longer or until you remove them manually (the period for which a cookie is left on your device depends on the cookie’s own settings and your browser settings).
Cookies can also be divided by their functionality to:
- analytical, which help us improve the user experience of our website by understanding how people use it
- conversion, which help us analyse the performance of various sales channels
- tracking, which, combined with conversion cookies, help us analyse the performance of various sales channels
- essential, which are important for basic website functionality
Settings for cookies are part of your browser. By default, most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can also reject or restrict cookies to the ones you select by using your web browser.
Information about browsers and how to set cookie preferences can be found on the websites below or in other internet browser documentation: