Green Light JumboGroup code # 222
The padded „Green Light” paint roller is especially suitable for painting very rough surfaces.
Professional paint roller, intended for application of water dispersion paints, alkyd paints, primers, enamels, polyurethane paints and varnishes and various types of resins and bitumen.
The product is manufactured by using technical fabric with 18-20mm. fibre length. The filaments are twisted, thermally fixed to the base and carded in their last 1/5, which guarantees strength and very good absorption capability. The unique fibre structure most successfully replaces natural lambskin where deep penetration is required on very rough surfaces. The durability of the roller and its excellent performance makes it the preferred choice for experienced craftsmen.
- The roller handle has a rod thickness of 8mm, ensuring greater strength.
- The padded Green Light paint roller is an excellent choice for painting very rough surfaces.
- Thanks to the pad, the paint reaches even the most difficult to access areas.
- The working capacity is increased by 20% due to the extended outer diameter of the roller.
- This tool has a longer life cycle – the pad softens the contact between the roller and the hard and abrasive surface, which protects the cover from wearing out.
|Code||Diameter||Length||Rollers in package||Refill code||Refills in package|
|1418||60 mm||180 mm||35||5418||40|
|1419||60 mm||200 mm||30||5419||35|
|1420||60 mm||220 mm||30||5420||35|
|1421||60 mm||240 mm||25||5421||30|