Rainbow JumboGroup code # 285
The professional padded paint roller „Rainbow” reveals its full qualities when used on very rough surfaces. The perfect finishing layer is guaranteed, which makes it a very preferred product for every specialist.
It is used for applying water-dispersion and alkyd paints, primers, enamels, polyurethane paints and varnishes, stone preservatives and various types of resins and bitumen.
The fabric of this roller is manufactured from modified polyacryl. The structure of its fibres is made up from twisted pairs and their tips are specially processed to form a smooth finishing layer on the surface. Properly maintained, the tool can cover over 3000 square meters.
- The roller handle has a rod thickness of 8mm, ensuring greater strength.
- The padded Rainbow paint roller is an excellent choice for painting very rough surfaces.
- Thanks to the pad, the paint reaches even the most difficult to access areas.
- The working capacity is increased by 20% due to the extended outer diameter of the roller.
- This tool has a longer life cycle – the pad softens the contact between the roller and the hard and abrasive surface, which protects the cover from wearing out.
|Code||Diameter||Length||Rollers in package||Refill code||Refills in package|
|1468||60 mm||180 mm||35||5468||40|
|1469||60 mm||200 mm||30||5469||35|
|1470||60 mm||220 mm||30||5470||35|
|1471||60 mm||240 mm||25||5471||30|